Pumpkin cookies are happy food to eat. Yummy to the tummy. Pumpkin and Orange Cookies Yield: 20 cookies Prep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 10 min INGREDIENTS: ½ c honey ⅔ c brown sugar 1 ½ sticks cold butter, cubed small 1 c packed canned […]
For the love of pancakes, it’s just arrived. You won’t need willpower here. Pancakes are an outstanding comfort food that will make you swoon. They make breakfast exciting. And, weekends easily, a little more special. They are simple, but the truth about it, one […]
1. Use fresh eggs
2. Add a few drop of vinegar to a pan of simmering water.
3. Crack eggs into a cup.
4. Make a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. This helps the egg wrap around the yolk when you place it in the pan.
5. Lower the egg into the water. Using the white first.
6. Cook for three minutes.
7. Use a slotted spoon to remove.
8. Drain the egg on paper towel.
9. You can use scissors to trim the edges for a pretty presentation.
10. Serve with toast. Yum!
“Happy Food To Eat”