Poached eggs are easy to make
1. Use fresh eggs
2. Add a few drop of vinegar to a pan of simmering water.
3. Crack eggs into a cup.
4. Make a gentle whirlpool in the simmering water. This helps the egg wrap around the yolk when you place it in the pan.
5. Lower the egg into the water. Using the white first.
6. Cook for three minutes.
7. Use a slotted spoon to remove.
8. Drain the egg on paper towel.
9. You can use scissors to trim the edges for a pretty presentation.
10. Serve with toast. Yum!
“Happy Food To Eat”